Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Weekend recap halfway through the week!

I started this on Monday, but am just getting around to finishing it and posting. Hope you are having a happy hump day!!

Friday-Clayre did fairly well on her bottles Friday, she took 2 full ones for me, she won't do that for the nurses. That kind of stresses me out, because there is no possible way for me to be at every feed.  I'm here with her all day, but who knows what they do when I'm not here. I have begun to think that some nurses just "drop" the milk down the tube because they don't want to waste time working with her. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if that wasn't the only thing keeping her here! Sorry, that's my rant for the day:/ We were so glad that GiGi came to surprise us and stay the night Friday, we had fun with her. I got to sleep for a whole 6 hours, I woke up feeling like a new woman! 
I can never portray to you how much this woman means to me, she's my best friend and my rock! She has been such a lifesaver thru our 138 days, whether it be coming to stay the night so I couple sleep, stopping at Target to get me necessities, or just listening to me rant over the phone. I love her to pieces. Her and my dad are so amazing!

Saturday-Saturday morning, we came over the the hospital early. As soon as we got here, Clayre 
took her whole bottle for me of course:) Gamma T (Teresa), who has been my other rock thru this experience, came to visit also. She actually stayed with the babies while mom and I ran for a RESTAURANT lunch, yes it had been that long that it required caps! We ate at Don Pablo's and did some Target shopping. It was a nice little getaway for me for a bit. We were only gone for a little over an hour, but it was needed! Daddy came home from work earlier than usual Saturday night, so Cache and I got to spend some quality time with him! 

Sunday-Daddy enjoyed some time with the babies!

That's my life right there! He is so good with them, I love watching them all interact! Sunday was just a lazy day for us all until daddy had to go back to work! We did make a trip to the store to buy Cache a couple of new outfits, yes, his newborn stuff is getting too small already! He's growing so stinking fast! Clayre isn't too far behind, I bet she has a couple of weeks left in her newborns!

Well, that's our weekend update on Wednesday! The Weavers say thanks once again for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment